Policy privacy of website
Policy privacy of website
We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Below, we present the most important information on the rules of processing of your personal data, and on cookies used by our Website. The information was prepared in accordance with RODO, i.e. the general regulation on protection of data.
ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA (“Administrator”)
Foundation Z serca dla serca, ul. św. Jana Pawła II 7, 37-415 Kępie Zaleszańskie, NIP: 8652559648, REGON: 181065594, KRS: 0000493807, represented by Chairman Karol Czernecki
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you wish to open a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide your personal data.
We process your data for the purposes specified below, related to the functioning of the Website and provision of the related services (“Services”).
Purpose of processing:
Depending on your choice, it can be:
- Provision of services offered by the Website
- Direct marketing of offered services other than the newsletter
- Newsletter subscription
- Response to the application form
Basis of processing:
- Our legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (art. 6 par. 1 c RODO)
- Your consent expressed on the Website (art. 6 par. 1 a RODO)
- Agreement on the provision of services (art. 6 par. 1 b RODO)
- Our legally justified interest, for the purpose of the establishment, pursuing, or defence of claims (art. 6 par. 1 f RODO)
- Our legally justified interest involving profiling for marketing purposes (art. 6 par. 1 f RODO)
Provision of data:
- Voluntary, but in some cases can be necessary to conclude an agreement.
Effect of failure to provide data:
Depending on the purpose of their provision:
- lack of possibility of registration on the Website
- lack of possibility to use the services of the Website
- lack of possibility to submit the contact form on the Website
- lack of possibility to receive information on promotions or special offers offered on the Website
Possibility of revoking consent:
- at any moment
Processing data from the moment of revoking your consent is illegal.
We can automatically adjust certain contents to your needs on the Website, i.e. perform profiling using your provided personal data. Before we perform profiling, providing the basis for taking decisions:
- resulting in legal effects concerning you
- affecting you in a considerable way,
we will ask you for your consent.
Remember that you can revoke your consent at any moment. Processing data from the moment of revoking your consent is illegal.
We will process your data only for a period of existence of the relevant legal basis, i.e. until the moment when:
- our legal obligation to process your data ceases
- the possibility of pursuing claims related to the agreement concluded by the Website by any of the parties ceases
- you revoke your consent for processing data, if it was the basis for such processing
– depending on what is applicable in a given case and what follows..
SECURITY OF DATA
In processing your data, we apply organisational and technical measures in accordance with relevant legal provisions, including the application of SSL certificate encrypted connections..
You have the right to demand::
- access to your personal data
- correction of the data
- deletion of the data
- limiting processing of the data
as well as the right to:
- file an objection to processing data
- demand transfer of data to another administrator
Contact us if you wish to exercise your rights.
If you determine that your data are processed illegally, you can file a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Like the majority of websites, our Website uses so-called cookies. They are files that:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
- permit among others using all the functions of the Website
- do not cause changes in the settings of your device
Using relevant options of your browser, you can, at any moment:
- delete cookies
On this Website, cookies are used for:
- saving information regarding your session
- making functions of the Website available
In order to learn how to manage cookies, including how to turn off cookies in your browser, use the help file of your browser. Information on the subject is available upon pressing F1 in the browser. Moreover, you will find relevant instructions on the following subpages, depending on the used browser:
If you do not turn off cookies in browser settings, it means you express consent for their use.
For more information on cookies see Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / RECIPIENTS OF DATA
We use services of external entities that may receive your data. Find below the list of such entities:
- online payment provider
- accounting office
- hosting provider
- entity facilitating optimisation of the Website
- provider of software facilitating the provision of activity (e.g. accounting software)
- entity providing technical support
- entity providing marketing services
- provider of software needed for running the Website
- social media
CONTACT WITH ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your rights concerning personal data?
Send us an e-mail: